Dr. Joel Leffler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Leffler?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Joel Leffler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 24th, 2017

Rude Office

The first time we went we waited for an hour and then he saw us for two minutes without explaining anything. Then the second time we waited for an hour and a half and when I said something instead of being apologetic, they acted like I was irrational.

September 15th, 2015

Very pleased!

I had no trouble making an appointment, and his staff was very helpful and everyone was so nice! Dr. Leffler was so sweet and patient with my two-year-old son, who became a little upset a couple of minutes into his eye exam. He gave me plenty of time to ask questions or list any concerns when he was done, though he was so thorough and clear in his diagnosis that I didn't really have any.

September 2nd, 2015

We have been thoroughly pleased with Dr. Leffler his staff is more than friendly and accommodating. Additionally I find Dr. Leffler attentive, easy to talk to about my child's issues and very straightforward when answering. My daughter ended up having to have eye surgery and I felt he went above and beyond to make sure we understood the specifics and had the opportunity to ask any questions we might have.

November 6th, 2014

He is one of the RUDEST and condescending people I have ever came across.

May 30th, 2014

Rude Staff

I made an appointment to see Dr. Leffler a month ago, I got a call saying that Dr. Leffer had a meeting and we needed to reschedule. As a working parent it was a lot of changes I had was to do to reschedule but I did it for my infants sake. I called on the day of the appointment to let them know I was running late and Nichole was the person that I spoke to and she said that they already too full for the day, so I have to reschedule again, so then I said to her that I had to reschedule because the Dr. had a meeting and if they could help me out being that I'm going to be about 10 minutes late, I have the kids and it will be hard for me to make another appointment, Nicole then told me that we're all human beings, so I ask to speak with a manger (Carolyn) when I explained what have happened, she said she don't think that Nicole had done anything wrong. Well, I don't think I will ever want to go back or recommend anyone there. I really like Dr. Leffler because my son saw him before and he did a pretty good job, but I'm going to have to see someone else because I'm not going to pay for being disrespect!!!

April 12th, 2012

If you have more than twins...forget about convenience!

I called to schedule an appointment with this office on the advice of our Pedi. We have triplets and they now apparently have a policy to not schedule more than 2 at a time, because OTHER people with more than twins didn't show up. Nevermind that I have no history with you of doing that, don't bother giving me a chance, just punish everyone. Pro not where you want to go anyway if one can make such a ridiculous policy, that's the cost of doing business. Don have the no shows as patients, is how to handle it. How inflexible and rude!

October 20th, 2011

His bedside manner is awful. He was impatient with my son and condescending to me. I would not recommend this doctor.

May 1st, 2010

I have two words to describe Dr. Leffler, AMAZING DOCTOR!!!! I highly recommend him. He is very nice, knows exactly what he is doing, and his staff are very nice as well. If you want to see a very intelligent doctor, Dr. Leffler is the way to go.

August 7th, 2017