Ophthalmologists
4112 W 15th St
Ste 201
Plano, TX 75093
972-985-1233
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Rude Staff  |  show details
by Elaine Robinson on May 30th, 2014

I made an appointment to see Dr. Leffler a month ago, I got a call saying that Dr. Leffer had a meeting and we needed to reschedule. As a working parent it was a lot of changes I had was to do to reschedule but I did it for my infants sake. I called on the day of the appointment to let them know I was running late and Nichole was the person that I spoke to and she said that they already too full for the day, so I have to reschedule again, so then I said to her that I had to reschedule because the Dr. had a meeting and if they could help me out being that I'm going to be about 10 minutes late, I have the kids and it will be hard for me to make another appointment, Nicole then told me that we're all human beings, so I ask to speak with a manger (Carolyn) when I explained what have happened, she said she don't think that Nicole had done anything wrong. Well, I don't think I will ever want to go back or recommend anyone there. I really like Dr. Leffler because my son saw him before and he did a pretty good job, but I'm going to have to see someone else because I'm not going to pay for being disrespect!!!

|  If you have more than twins...forget about convenience!  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

I called to schedule an appointment with this office on the advice of our Pedi. We have triplets and they now apparently have a policy to not schedule more than 2 at a time, because OTHER people with more than twins didn't show up. Nevermind that I have no history with you of doing that, don't bother giving me a chance, just punish everyone. Pro not where you want to go anyway if one can make such a ridiculous policy, that's the cost of doing business. Don have the no shows as patients, is how to handle it. How inflexible and rude!

Oct 20th, 2011

His bedside manner is awful. He was impatient with my son and condescending to me. I would not recommend this doctor.

May 24th, 2011

Dr Leffler is THE BEST ophthalmologist that i know. He is my teenagers eye doctor for 10 years now.I would highly recommend him.Thank's for being there for Max and Jon.

May 1st, 2010

I have two words to describe Dr. Leffler, AMAZING DOCTOR!!!! I highly recommend him. He is very nice, knows exactly what he is doing, and his staff are very nice as well. If you want to see a very intelligent doctor, Dr. Leffler is the way to go.