A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Lehrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Lehrer, Otolaryngologist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Vestibular Diseases
- Vestibulocochlear Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehrer graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lehrer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
- Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation - East Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Fredric Lehrer FACS and MD is a male Otologist and practices in Otology.
- Where does Dr. Joel F. Lehrer practice?
- Dr. Joel Lehrer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Lehrer practices Otology near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Midland Park, NJ.
See Teaneck Otolaryngologists.