A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Lench:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Lench, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lench graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lench has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Barry Lench MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joel B. Lench practice?
- Dr. Joel Lench has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Lench practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.