A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Levin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Levin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Murray Levin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joel M. Levin practice?
- Dr. Joel Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Levin practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.