A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Levinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levinson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Levinson, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levinson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel David Levinson MD and PA is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joel D. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Joel Levinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Levinson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Springfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and Warren, NJ.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Gastroenterologists.