A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Levis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Levis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Levis, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levis graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Levis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Thomas Levis MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel T. Levis practice?
- Dr. Joel Levis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Levis practices Emergency Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Santa Clara Emergency Physicians.