A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Lilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Lilly, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Lilly, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lilly graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lilly has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel D Lilly MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joel D. Lilly practice?
- Dr. Joel Lilly has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Lilly practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.