Dr. Joel Lubritz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 26 reviews

January 4th, 2017
Excellent Surgery
Had sinus surgery with this doctor and I could not be more pleased.

November 10th, 2016
One of the best doctors I've worked with. Excellent staff, top notch bedside manner, and very knowledgeable. The quality of my life has improved because of Dr. Lubritz's treatment and care.

August 10th, 2016
AWESOME DOCTOR!! GREAT Experience
GREAT experience with Dr Lubritz!! First of all, sorry it took me months to get my review up. The whole setup is very well organized, obviously from the top down. His office is efficient. Dr Lubritz himself is old school in all the best senses: he listens carefully and he makes you feel at-ease. Dr Lubritz also has a really great sense of humor; it's dry so you might miss it at first. He's very caring! Thanks for a great job on my B/L STM. My sleep apnea is better. Nice to breathe again! Thx!!

October 21st, 2015
best dr. i've had the pleasure dealing with
dr. joel lubritz and his staff treated me as if I was the president , they where very professional and complete , his diagnosis was on point and when I had my surgergy dr. lubritz and staff was on time good bedside manners and very informative with treatment , after care also with follow ups

September 21st, 2015
Had 2 surgeries with him....great doctor...would strongly recommend..
I had two surgeries done by Dr. Lubritz...both went smoothly and uneventfully. He knows his business and is very easy to talk to...

September 4th, 2015
He saved my life
Dr. Luberitz did surgery on me and saved my life. I saw another doctor prior to him that had done nothing for me. Luberitz is not a do-nothing kind of doctor. He went above and beyond and managed to figure out and was able to give a root cause diagnosis. Then he was able to do surgery and fix it. He's a little busy and tough to get in to see and he is getting up a bit in years. But beyond that, he is rock solid.

April 1st, 2015
Seems genuine and knowledgeable. Some staff are not the greatest (the reception girls) but it seems this is normal in the world today... Rochelle is great. She was very helpful.

August 7th, 2014
Excellent ! Professional ! The best ENT Doctor in my life.

May 2nd, 2014
Excellent job!
I would rate Dr. Joel Lubritz, excellent. He and his team are very professional. Takes time to listen how patients feel, the details of the problem and with that, he makes his diagnosis accurate. I just undergone nose surgery related to my sleep apnea. It's a successful one. They give precise and easy to follow instructions on what to do after the surgery. And it worked just fine. I am happy and proud to have Dr. Lubritz as our doctor.

April 9th, 2014
Saw Dr. Lubritz on a recommendation from a friend and I'm glad I did. He has great knowledge and was able to explain things in detail. I ended up having sinus surgery and it's the best decision I've ever made. The procedure was easy and my recovery was nearly painless. I can breathe better than I've ever breathed before and I couldn't be happier with how things have turned out. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lubritz.

March 6th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Lubritz made me feel very comfortable. The staff is great and work well as a team. I would recommend him to anyone. Prior to and following my surgery I received phone calls from the doctor himself to check in on me.

February 20th, 2014
Teacher
Dr. Lubritz performed a Nose Surgery on me, and it was just as expected, he is a wonderful professional, so kind, so delicate, he explains all the procedure to you, he orders all the exams and proceeds to surgery with no delays. I hope Dr. Lubritz keeps making surgeries for people that needed like me for long time. The Staff is very professional and friendly specially Sara and Rochelle. I am recommending Dr. Lubritz to all friends and family that need a doctor in this speciality, he is the best in Nevada fo far. Thanks Dr. Lubritz.