Dr. Joel Bernstein MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Getzville, NY

• Good
  • Bad

October 22nd, 2015
The Man should retire. Talked about himself and how he won't use his Bi-Pap machine because he believes he's inhaling the same air. Totally misdiagnosed my condition so he could get his Workman's comp check.

July 4th, 2012
Incredible demeanor
He has been treating my wife now for about 8 months. He is the most compassionat Doctor I have ever met. He gives you 1005 attention when he is with you, explains everything thoroughly, puts technical terms into understandable layman's terms. I know he is in his 70's; I pray he stays healthy for a lot more years.

June 21st, 2012
absolutely incredible doctor and staff
I saw Dr. Bernstein yesterday for a vocal cord problem,my wife and 18yr old daughter tagged along for the visit. I have never,in my life, seen a doctor or his staff as friendly,personable and knowledgable as this medical office.My wife and daughter concurred,from the time we entered this office til the time we left,it was the most pleasurable med. visit either of us had experienced. This dr. has to have 40yrs exp. but you would'nt know it looking at him. He is in tip-top shape. I would describe this man as someone you would love to be the grandfather of your children. If he was a family physician,i would have switched to him on the spot. His entire staff was reflective of this. I am confident I will never meet a Dr. like this again. I guess there are still good old fashioned caring Dr.'s out there,but good luck finding one,I was lucky!

December 5th, 2011
Very caring, intelligent, and compassionate.
Dr. Bernstein is very compassionate, and he takes the time to explain in DETAIL what needs to be done to improve your medical issue. I hope he never retires! We need more doctors like him.

September 27th, 2011
Terrible!
First, I waited 2 hours in the waiting room and it was empty. I mean literally, I was the only person sitting in there for 2 hours. Then, I finally saw Dr. Bernstein and he was awful. He was rude, very argumentative, and did no diagnosis. That's right, he refused to diagnose and refused to treat me. I've never had such a terrible experience at a doctor and have never met a more miserable person.

August 2nd, 2011
Very Caring Doctor
My son has seen Dr. Bernstein off and on from the time he was 8 months old til he was 25 yrs old. He is very thorough, patient, and caring. He even does follow-up calls to make sure everything is ok.

January 9th, 2017