A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Fischer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Fischer, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fischer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel M Fischer FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joel M. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Joel Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Fischer practices Urology near Somerville, NJ.
See Somerville Urologists.