A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Goldstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Michael Goldstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Joel M. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Joel Goldstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joel Goldstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Manasquan, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Manasquan Orthopedic Surgeons.