A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Goldstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel M Goldstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joel M. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Joel Goldstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joel Goldstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Red Bank, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Manasquan, NJ.
See Red Bank Surgeons.