A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Lerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Lerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Lerman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Infectious Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Lerman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joel Lerman practice?
- Dr. Joel Lerman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joel Lerman practices Psychiatry near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coopersburg, PA and Trexlertown, PA.
See Allentown Psychiatrists.