A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Macy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Macy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Macy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Macy graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Macy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - Fountain Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Macy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel Macy practice?
- Dr. Joel Macy has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Macy practices Family Medicine near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Primary Care Doctors.