A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Macy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Macy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macy
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Macy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Macy graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Macy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - Fountain Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Macy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel Macy practice?
- Dr. Joel Macy has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Macy practices Family Medicine near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Primary Care Doctors.