A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Macy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Macy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Macy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Macy graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Macy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - Fountain Blvd
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Macy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel Macy practice?
Dr. Joel Macy practices Family Medicine near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Family Physicians.