A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Manaligod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Manaligod, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manaligod graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Manaligod has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Masaquel Manaligod MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joel M. Manaligod practice?
- Dr. Joel Manaligod has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Manaligod practices Pediatrics near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Rockford Pediatricians.