Psychiatrist

Apr 29th, 2014

He is the best doctor in the entire world!

Med Expert show details Med Expert
Feb 1st, 2010

I was referred to Dr Marcus especially for medication management. I was referred by my clinical psychologist for the express purpose of medication handling. I had been to several physicians that prescribed depression related meds without improvement. Dr. Marcus had great knowledge of alternatives and combinations and helped me greatly through a difficult period of my life. He is personable and knowledgeable.

Beware Anonymous Postings. show details Beware Anonymous Postings.
by Irl S. Barefield on Jul 16th, 2008

When I lived in Oakland several years ago, I was a patient of his. Office visits were easy to schedule, he is an affable, caring physician and listens carefully. I have a history of clinical depression and extreme ADD, along with occasional panic attacks, and a pretty high level of nonspecific anxiety. He made suggestions, was careful in doing so, took me seriously, and treated me well at every visit. I saw him for over 5 years, once monthly as an adjunct to psychotherapy. I would recommend him to anyone who needs to find a good psychiatrists, though he my not be taking new patients right now.

Med Happy Doctor show details Med Happy Doctor
May 19th, 2008

this doctor got me on so many medications I couldn't function...I'm off most of them now and doing much better. He's a nice guy but only has one bag of tricks. Beware...there are other options to healing than meds and ECT both of which he supports.