Psychiatrist

2041 Bancroft Way
Ste 307
Berkeley, CA 94704
510-649-1240
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Apr 29th, 2014

He is the best doctor in the entire world!

|  Med Expert  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2010

I was referred to Dr Marcus especially for medication management. I was referred by my clinical psychologist for the express purpose of medication handling. I had been to several physicians that prescribed depression related meds without improvement. Dr. Marcus had great knowledge of alternatives and combinations and helped me greatly through a difficult period of my life. He is personable and knowledgeable.

|  Beware Anonymous Postings.  |  show details
by Irl S. Barefield on Jul 16th, 2008

When I lived in Oakland several years ago, I was a patient of his. Office visits were easy to schedule, he is an affable, caring physician and listens carefully. I have a history of clinical depression and extreme ADD, along with occasional panic attacks, and a pretty high level of nonspecific anxiety. He made suggestions, was careful in doing so, took me seriously, and treated me well at every visit. I saw him for over 5 years, once monthly as an adjunct to psychotherapy. I would recommend him to anyone who needs to find a good psychiatrists, though he my not be taking new patients right now.

|  Med Happy Doctor  |  show details
May 19th, 2008

this doctor got me on so many medications I couldn't function...I'm off most of them now and doing much better. He's a nice guy but only has one bag of tricks. Beware...there are other options to healing than meds and ECT both of which he supports.