A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Marmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Marmar is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Marmar, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Testicular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Marmar graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marmar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel L Marmar FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joel L. Marmar practice?
- Dr. Joel Marmar has 8 office locations.
Dr. Joel Marmar practices Urology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Cherry Hill Urologists.