A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Marmar is Satisfactory. Dr. Marmar has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Marmar, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Male Infertility, Testicular Diseases, and Vasectomy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marmar graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marmar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marmar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joel Marmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile