Urologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  Doctor Is Not Worth The Wait  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Marmar for about two years and he has helped me with most of my problems. However, I spend long periods of time in the waiting room only to be taken to the exam room to wait longer. He lacks compassion and is very condescending. I will not continue to be Dr. Marmar's patient and I am currently considering other urologists who are as skilled and much more considerate and caring of their patients.

Aug 21st, 2013

I was extremely disappointed with Dr. Marmar's staff and the entire staff of the Cooper Medical organization. The staff of the Cooper Surgery group were especially rude, disorganized and most definitely unhelpful. I will never, ever deal with these people again. The aggravation which I had to endure in order to schedule a cystoscopy was unbelievable. The people referred to as "surgical schedulers" are unbelievably incompetent, arrogant and disinterested. And in the end, after a cystosopy and a MAG3 renal scan, Cooper Surgery failed to send any information back to my primary care physician. No information at all was sent and it is 4 months after. And they are all part of the Cooper Medical organization.

|  Excellent Doc  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2012

Dr. Marmar is an excellent urologist. Very smart. Very experienced, and he really cares about his patients. Highly recommended!

Feb 9th, 2011

Office wait time was ridiculously long! Early morning appointment, no other patients in waiting room when we got there, but still had to wait a little over an hour. However, Dr. Marmar spent a lot of time with me, answered all of my questions thoroughly. Was a little condescending, but very honest.

May 12th, 2010

Receptionist was rude! Would not schedule an appointment. We were referred to this dr office by our primary dr when we tried to make an appointment receptionist was exceptionally rude and would not make an appointment with out more information. Said that the irregular ultrasound, pain and primary dr referral where not enough.

|  Very good  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 6th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Marmar is a very good doctor. I believe he is now retired but when he was practicing he was very thorough. The only problem I had was ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com