A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Maslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Maslow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Maslow, BA, MA, MBA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maslow graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maslow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Neal Maslow BA, MA, and MBA is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joel N. Maslow practice?
- Dr. Joel Maslow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Maslow practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Morristown Internists and Morristown Infectious Disease Doctors.