A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Mayerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Mayerson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayerson
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Mayerson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Mayerson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Tumors
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayerson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mayerson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel L Mayerson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joel L. Mayerson practice?
- Dr. Joel Mayerson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joel Mayerson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.