A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Mayerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Mayerson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayerson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayerson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Mayerson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Tumors
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayerson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mayerson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel L Mayerson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joel L. Mayerson practice?
- Dr. Joel Mayerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Mayerson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.