A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel McCloud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel McCloud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel McCloud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCloud graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. McCloud has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel M McCloud MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel M. McCloud practice?
- Dr. Joel McCloud has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel McCloud practices Internal Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Internists.