A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel McClurg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel McClurg, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClurg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McClurg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel McClurg, FAAOS, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McClurg graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McClurg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Troy Community Hospital
- Corning Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Charles McClurg FAAOS, MD, and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joel C. McClurg practice?
- Dr. Joel McClurg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel McClurg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Corning, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmira, NY.
See Corning Orthopedic Surgeons.