A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel McClurg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel McClurg, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClurg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McClurg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel McClurg, FAAOS, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McClurg graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McClurg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Troy Community Hospital
- Corning Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Charles McClurg FAAOS, MD, and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joel C. McClurg practice?
- Dr. Joel McClurg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel McClurg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Corning, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmira, NY.
See Corning Orthopedic Surgeons.