A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel McGill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGill
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. McGill Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGill graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. McGill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hosp, Seymour, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Lewis McGill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joel L. McGill practice?
- Dr. Joel McGill has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel McGill practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Brownstown, IN.
See Brownstown Family Physicians and Brownstown Primary Care Doctors.