A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel McGill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGill graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. McGill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hosp, Seymour, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Lewis McGill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joel L. McGill practice?
- Dr. Joel McGill has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel McGill practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Brownstown, IN.
See Brownstown Family Physicians and Brownstown Primary Care Doctors.