Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel Mckinsey
Dr. Joel Mckinsey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with other offices in Kansas City, MO and Leawood, KS. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mckinsey is affiliated with Research Medical Center, St. Luke's South Hospital and Heartland Surgical Specialty Hospital. Dr. Mckinsey has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel Mckinsey has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joel Mckinsey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Michael Connor
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi21
Dr. Thomas Beller
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi42
Dr. Nichole Van Duyne
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi11