A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Meshulam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Meshulam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Meshulam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Meshulam graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meshulam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
- Mercy Med Ctr, Baltimore, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel David Meshulam MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel D. Meshulam practice?
- Dr. Joel Meshulam has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Meshulam practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Catonsville, MD.
See Catonsville Internists and Catonsville Geriatric Doctors.