A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Miller practice?
Dr. Joel Miller practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.