Learn more about Dr. Joel Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Miller, DC, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel A Miller DC and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Joel Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Miller practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.