A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Miller has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Allan Miller MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Joel Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Miller practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.