A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Mindel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Mindel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mindel graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mindel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Sidney Mindel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Mindel practice?
- Dr. Joel Mindel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Mindel practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.