A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Montbriand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Montbriand is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Montbriand, FACG, FACP, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Montbriand graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Montbriand has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel R Montbriand FACG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joel R. Montbriand practice?
- Dr. Joel Montbriand has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joel Montbriand practices Gastroenterology near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO and Broomfield, CO.
See Lafayette Gastroenterologists.