A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Muirhead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Muirhead is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Muirhead, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Muirhead graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Muirhead has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Heaton Laser & Surgery Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Thomas Muirhead MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joel T. Muirhead practice?
- Dr. Joel Muirhead has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Muirhead practices Ophthalmology near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, TX.
See Longview Ophthalmologists.