Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by GARY MORRIS on Dec 15th, 2014

VERY GOOD DOCTOR, WOULD RECOMMEND

Patient show details Patient
by Melanie W on Jun 4th, 2013

He's been our family doctor for more than 10 years. I would not have any other doctor. Friendly , great bedside manner, always ask about the family-even does this with the other family members. Fantastic staff- especially Claudia-the best!

Nov 12th, 2012

I have been going to this Doctor for 10 yeard or more and he is the Best! Always remember who you are and what you problem is and does all he can to help you.

Jun 3rd, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Nachimson for over a decade. He is genuinely concerned for my well being,attentive to what I say,and works with me on cutting prescription cost. More especially, he is a highly competent diagnostician. I trust Dr Nachimson completely and would go to him even if he was considered out of network by my health plan. John M Langford

Horrible bedside manner and explanation show details Horrible bedside manner and explanation
Dec 21st, 2010

The dr was very rude. He didn't take time to answer my questions throuroughly and he didn't take the time to listen to any of my qestoions. He seemed at though his mind was preoccupied on other things things and was not paying an attnetion to my concerns, I wound not recommend this doctore to anyone in my famikg ir to my friends.

May 26th, 2009

Excellent Dr.have seen him over 15 years

Very caring doctor show details Very caring doctor
by Shirlan Lemelle on May 21st, 2009

Patient of Dr Nachimson for many years and have found him a very caring doctor, takes time needed to get to the root of your health problem. Provides honest answers with understandable causes and steps for treatment. Staff is great as well, I have never called with an emergency and was put off, staff made great efforts to provide assistance.