A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Newman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Newman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Samuel Newman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Newman practice?
- Dr. Joel Newman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joel Newman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Dedham, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.