A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Nilles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nilles graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Nilles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Eureka Hospital
- Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Nilles DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel Nilles practice?
- Dr. Joel Nilles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Nilles practices Emergency Medicine near Normal, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Eureka, IL.
See Normal Emergency Physicians.