Dr. Joel Nilsson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Nilsson?

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Dr Nilsson is a wizard! I came to him with shoulder and hip problems. After tests he injected me with steroids, and it worked. He said I would need a shot annually but I am still completely healthy after 4 years.

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE FOR 2 YRS

Posted on February 17th, 2014

I read that last review in disbelief . I can't believe we are talking about the same doctor. two years ago this month I had my first shot in my left knee. Pain gone in just a few hours. A few months ago I got a shot in my shoulder joint, pain gone. Today I had to have my second shot in my left knee. It felt better before I got out of the building. I know I am one of the lucky ones that the shots work for. I would and will be more than confident to have Dr. Nilsson do my surgery when the time comes. I find him to be both professional and personable. The girls in the front are busy but professional and seem very competent. The wait has always been shorter than expected. I always bring a book and never get a chance to read! The staff that does patient care in the back with the doctor are great, very personable and I have not met anyone that has been rude or made me feel like my issues did not matter. I would urge anyone with joint pain to let Dr. Nilsson and his staff take care of you. I Have also worked with the public for more than half my life and no matter what you do you cannot please everyone no matter how hard you try. And as we get older we have pain, that is just the way it is. Dr Nilsson has made it manageable for me and kept me working full time. I do not want to be a drain on society and hard working Americans. As long as I can work I will.

Posted on February 19th, 2013

HORRIBLE experience with Dr. Nilsson! He wrote a very nasty negative untruthful visit summary on my office visit. He was extremely rude, abrassive & unprofessional. Plus, his staff is rude also & he was 40 minutes late. He didn't even conduct all of the tests/exam like he noted on the patient visit summary. I definitely would NOT trust him to do any surgery on me! It was over all awful experience & I most certainly would NEVER recommend him to anyone!

Excellent doctor

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

I have had 3 surgeries performed by Dr Nilsson. The first was to reconnect my middle finger after being severed. I have a scar that is hard to see and complete movement and strength in my finger and hand.! Dr Nilsson is EXCELLENT!

Deb

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

He diagnosed and surgically repaired my shoulder quickly. (After spending months of other doctor visits and painful PT visits)He and his staff are caring and professional. I will conyinue to use him and reccomend him to others,

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 12th, 2010

Dr. Nilsson is an excellent doctor. I was injured in a yard tool accident and Dr.Nilsson saw me in his office before the office was even open! I had surgery and Dr. Nilsson repaired nerves and ligament. He was very good at explaining everything to me and outlined follow-up. I would recommend him to everyone!!

Posted on March 29th, 2017