A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Nunley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Nunley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nunley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Nunley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunley graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Nunley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scott Co Memorial Hospital
- Scott County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Christopher Nunley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel C. Nunley practice?
- Dr. Joel Nunley has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Nunley practices Family Medicine near Scottsburg, IN.
See Scottsburg Primary Care Doctors.