inactive

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 1st, 2011
Made an appointment for B/C. Was told the Dr. could do an iud on the day of the appointment and then when I get there they tell me they have to approve the medication through my insurance and that the Dr. can't do it that day. What a waste of time. You would think that they would have already done this before the appointment? Called and asked for the Dr. to call me back, never heard anything back. Not professional at all. I now have a new Dr. and transfering my records.

August 20th, 2010
Horrible doctor
I had a procedure done by Nusbaum called a cervical biopsi. I had extreme discomfort durring this procedure which he ignored, and I finally broke down in tears (it was like niagra falls pouring out of my eyes as soon as he took the 3rd clip). He finished, raised the back of the bed, lowered it down looked me dead in my eyes and said sarcastically "not your best day is it"! I believe he treated me like that because he may have thought that i was an easy young woman (i was only 20)because he was treating me for HPV. I should have known better then to have gone back to see him after the first visit when he had practically threw a paper at me and said "here's your options for birth controll" and we didnt even discuss it at all prior to or after him doing that!

December 7th, 2015