A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Osborn is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Osborn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Osborn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel C Osborn MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joel C. Osborn practice?
- Dr. Joel Osborn has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Osborn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists and Amarillo Cardiologists.