Dr. Joel Oster MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

June 10th, 2013
Caring, Wonderful Care
Dr. Oster was a kind, gentle and caring doctor who eased my mind and listened patiently to my concerns and frustrations. He would not tolerate anything less than excellent patient care. There were a couple of incidents which required his attention and he took care of it immediately. Overall, at the Lahey I was well taken care of and I credit Dr. Oster for ensuring that my needs were met. He is an excellent neurologist and I was well pleased with his treatment during my stay. I cannot speak highly enough of him. Thank you Dr. Oster!

January 17th, 2013
BEST Neurologist you could ever find!
I just switched to Dr. Oster because my old Dr decided to take an extended leave of absense and is unreachable and I was honestly tired of her so Lahey asked if I would like to switch and I did and they set up an appointment with him. Best desicion I have made! He took me in quickly and really /talked/ to me. We now have a plan to see if I have outgrown my epilipsy. Also informed of some of the drug interactions that I should have been informed about. Women with epilepsy especially should go see him. Super happy with him! I am recommending him to EVERYONE!!!!

June 13th, 2012
One of the best doctor's I have ever had
Dr. Oster was my last stop on a very long road to diagnosing my sleep disorder. He was the only doctor I ever met that truly understood that it is not possible to go through life on 3 hours or less of sleep a night. He listens to everything I say and will take my opinion seriously instead of ignorning me or rushing me out of the office like some doctors. Even though I now live on the south shore I still drive up to Burlington for appointments because he is worth every minute of drive time.