Dr. Joel Gordon MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Greenfield, MA

3.6

July 11th, 2016
Great doctor, always makes sure you understand what is going on. Puts you at ease from the moment he entered the room.

December 18th, 2014
GREAT
I really don't like most doctors. I find them egotistical and often incompetent. I've only seen Dr. Gordon once, but he was competent, polite, timely, and overall very nice and helpful. He treated me, he treated me well, and that's just not always what happens with doctors, so I'm impressed and will go back. Did not like Goldstein in Florence at all, so I'm glad I found someone good. Thanks, Dr. Gordon!

September 20th, 2014
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR
This guy is unreal he came in the room assuming he knew what was wrong with me ! He talked over me raised his voice and was extremely rude !He wouldn't listen about my Celiac's diseaese and did not believe hair loss is a side effect ,he asked me no questions and tried to right me a script and send me out the door .How do people like this keep their licenses to practice medicine

July 27th, 2014
Terrible experience
Dr. Gordon showed absolutely no concern for my condition, was rude and very dismissive. He did not evaluate any part of my skin care routine or history before throwing an acne prescription at me. He talked over me and did not address any of my questions other than to say "I don't know". I left the office feeling defeated and disappointed

December 31st, 2013
Prompt, efficient care
The office staff was terrific; they fit me in right away when I called and were very pleasant once I arrived. Dr. Gordon saw me promptly, took care of the mole I was concerned about, asked if I had any other concerns and took care of those right away as well, then did an all-over check while I was there. My visit only lasted 15 minutes or so, and I felt Dr. Gordon used the time to maximum advantage. He was both efficient and pleasant, setting me at ease and answering my questions.

September 25th, 2013
Terrible experience. Abrupt, only cared about my insurance coverage. Actual screening and diagnosis took about 2 minutes. Not very thorough at all.

April 17th, 2013
Filthy office
The exam room was filthy with the trash can literally overflowing onto the floor......including used swabs and gloves. He was rude and prescribed a medication that can not be taken by someone with my other medical condition.....I was lucky I ran it by my pcp before I took it or I could have has serious complications.

March 21st, 2013
horrible doctor
He doesn't listen or seem to fully care. I didn't like his attitude and I seemed to be a burden for him. prescribes withour listening to patient. not sure how he became a doctor. a complete jerk.

January 18th, 2013
Very rude
Dr. Gordon is so rude. My elderly father went to see him for removal of a mole. He kept bothering my father throughout procedure to make sure he had insurance, then he quickly removed the mole, which left a gaping hole in my father's nose and didn't even put a stitch in. Then rushed my father out telling him if he needed a prescription for a fungus on his nials he'd need to make another appointment because he didn't have time for him. Avoid. Truly the worst doctor I've ever met...

March 10th, 2011
very positive experience

November 16th, 2010
won't return
this doctor was rude, at best. He did a very quick (3 minutes) accessment proceeded with procedures without explanation.I would not recommend him at all.

October 26th, 2010
Sensitive to the needs of Chronically Acute Atopic Dermatitis
The staff in Dr. Gordons office are always willing to fit me in because my visits are infrequent, but pretty much an emegency in nature.