Learn more about Dr. Joel Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Patterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Patterson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Mainland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel T. Patterson practice?
Dr. Joel Patterson practices Neurological Surgery near Friendswood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Galveston, TX.
See Friendswood Surgeons.