A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Pelavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Pelavin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pelavin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pelavin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Pelavin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelavin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Pelavin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Lawrence Pelavin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joel L. Pelavin practice?
- Dr. Joel Pelavin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Pelavin practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.