A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Pelavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Pelavin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pelavin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pelavin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Pelavin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelavin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Pelavin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Lawrence Pelavin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joel L. Pelavin practice?
- Dr. Joel Pelavin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Pelavin practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.