Dr. Joel Pengson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Pengson?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Joel Pengson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 28th, 2016

Wow

Not a very good connection with this Dr. Arrogant and hard headed as far as I'm concerned. Not for me but maybe for others. I heard he refused to sign a death certificate and made the deceased family wait 2 weeks and went on vacation and still left the death certificate unsigned, the dr that filled in for pengson while on his vacation is the dr that finally signed it.

March 9th, 2016

I'll have admit at first glance I wasn't impressed, he had taken over my original primary Dr. office and I asked no response..Once, he came room I knew I had to be prepared....he moves fast...I can add his attention to me increased documenting as well letting me speak..I understand coming in and restructuring is quite a task..i have to give credit to the ability of speaking with him or rather texting...answers right away, we've experienced differences of opinions, however, the matter is more than not resolved..I see Dr. Pengso as a lecturer..very quickwitted, which at times is calming...the staff is the BOMB!!!!!..Baby, Isabelle, reception and all others greet my requests with smiles and determined nature, I.e.,,I've been a patient in that setting close to 10 years..I very much miss Dr Witana, and hopes he returns.I find...all in all new patient /dr.relationships are individual in nature..,. Doctors, please give credit when some of us "living" in these bodies and are to assist Dr. with health issues

March 8th, 2016

BAD DOCTOR

DR PENGSON IS THE WORST DR I HAVE ENCOUNTERED IN MY LIFE, I ALMOST DIED WHILE HE SAID HE WOULD ONLY SEND REFERELS, HE THREATEN TO CALL THE POLICE ON YOU WHEN ASK FOR MED HE IS A REALLY BAD DOCTOR

February 10th, 2015

Awesome and Very Knowlesgable Physician

Superior knowledge and very efficient. I and all my family have been Dr Pengsons pts for over 15 years.

April 22nd, 2013

Excellent MD

The only md who gives his private Fone to his patients which obviously includes me and therefore his accessibility even on weekends is the best compared to any doctor I have known. He saved my life and any hospital visit by answering his Fone several Sundays ago! He is a breath of fresh air in an otherwise de personalized medical community!

April 12th, 2010

lung patient

dr pengson has been a huge blessing to me given my ongoing problems. his accessibility after hours is unparalleled compared to the previous MD that i had. he is a superb diagnostician and is able to interface with other specialist whom he has referred me to without delay. i have yet to find someone like him for all his years of caring and listening.dr pengson-you are topnotch!

July 18th, 2017