A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Perloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Perloff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Perloff, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Maxillary Sinusitis
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Perloff graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perloff has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Robert Perloff MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joel R. Perloff practice?
- Dr. Joel Perloff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joel Perloff practices Otolaryngology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Media Otolaryngologists.