A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Perlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Perlson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perlson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Botsford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perlson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Perlson practice?
Dr. Joel Perlson practices Family Medicine near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Taylor Family Physicians.