A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Picus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Picus is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Picus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Picus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Picus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Rectal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Picus graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Picus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Siteman Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Picus MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Picus practice?
- Dr. Joel Picus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Picus practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Oncologists.