A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Picus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Picus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Rectal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Picus graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Picus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Siteman Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Picus MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Picus practice?
- Dr. Joel Picus has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Picus practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Oncologists.