Dr. Joel Politi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 25th, 2016
Best Orthopedist ever
As far as I am concerned. Dr. Politi. Saved me from a life of misery!!! He fixed me totally! I don't know how I can ever repay my debt to him! He is the best!

October 11th, 2015
Dr. Politi did my hip replacement 7 years ago, and he has tremendous bedside manner. Took his time to explain things. His staff was the same way. Would definitely go back to him.

August 1st, 2014
Dr. Politi & his staff are highly skilled & knowledgeable in their area of medicine. My life has changed drastically for the better because of this. They are involved in your care before surgery & after. Words are not enough to express the gratitude my family & I have for him & his staff.

June 2nd, 2014
Dr. Politi is the best!
Dr. Politi is very empathetic, patient, and clear in his explanations. His surgical technique is outstanding. I have only a four-inch incision for my hip replacement, which has healed remarkably fast. I regained mobility and strength quickly. I am blessed to have been referred to him.

February 13th, 2014
He listen to everything I had to say, he did exactly what he said he would do for me and the outcome was exactly what I wanted it to be my leg is working better than before and no pain at all . It is spectular this has turned out to be better than the leg that he did two years ago and I thought that he had done a wonderful job on it because it had not bent in 21 years . He is a wonderful doctor If anything would ever go wrong with my legs I would not wait a minute in returning to see him again .

August 14th, 2013
bad
I feel that he has brushed me off to! He has done a revision and anytime I let him know of my complications ,he'd blow me off! Make sure you check with other doctors just don't go with the one your doctor recommends. I feel they get a percentage if you choose their recommendation. Once thy screw you up good luck on trying to get another doctor to take you over. Not happening! No recommendations from me!!!

May 28th, 2013
Disappointed
I did some research prior to picking a new orthopedic physician. I met with Dr Politi and he was very nice said all the right things. When I still had same problems with my knee after reconstructive surgery. I basically got the brush off when my surgery wasn't as successful. I had a hard time making appointment's and I was treated rudely at follow up appoints. I would meet with the PA or a brand new PA when the physician was there. So basically I got the brush off.

April 26th, 2011
Can I leave 5 stars!???
Dr. Politi has excellent bedside manner. Very caring before and after surgery and encouraging about my progress while rehabbing after a total hip replacement. His physician assistant and other staff are also excellent! I question previous comment about him making racial slurs--this is so unlike him! and the surgeon isn't present when waking up from anesthesia--something I don't even remember--but he is doing other surgeries ... no surgeon stays with you in post op!

April 18th, 2011
Not a very good bedside manner. I don't think he likes minorities. While I was waking up from the anesthesia I heard Dr. Politi made several racial slurs regarding our President elect.

April 10th, 2011
Dr, Politi is great.
Dr. Politi and his staff are excellent in every way! His knowledge, surgical expertise, and bedside manner are unparalleled. I highly recommend him for joint replacement.

November 29th, 2010
Mary Perone
The only thing better than his skills is his caring about his patients.

November 22nd, 2010
Dr. Politi is absolutely the best. He is not a "cutter" and only recommeds surgery if other options have failed. I have referred several of my family and friends who needed knee or hip replacements to him and ALL of them were very satisfied. He did my knee 3 years ago and I now need a hip. I am back to Dr. Politi without a doubt.