Dr. Joel Pranikoff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

August 8th, 2016
Exceptional Doctor
Dr. Pranikoff is by far my favorite doctor! He really takes his time with his patients, super friendly personality and really knows his stuff! We have 2 beautiful miracles because of the amazing care we received from him...we are so extremely grateful. I highly recommend him!

March 5th, 2013
Awersome obgyn
Dr. Pranioff was the best obgyn I went to another obgyn during my previous 2 pregnancies and during my 3rd dr. Lyance and pranioff did my c-section which was high risk!! He had great bedside manners!! He was funny, personal able, and really cares about his patients!! He's not surgery happy like another dr in his firm!! Hum... Dr. Pranioff will make you smile with his F.B.I agent laniard !! Love and can't say enough about him!!

November 8th, 2012
Joel is an awesome man. I have went to him since i was 15 years old and am now 22 and 8 months pregnant, he or other doctors in practice will be delivering my child. I am so greatful to have such an awesome and caring doctor!

January 5th, 2011
Wonderful, down to earth doctor
I had been referred to another doctor in the practice for my first pregnancy but found Dr. Pranikoff in my rotation of meeting the doctors and stuck with him. He is so down to earth and easy to talk to. He did a wonderful c-section and was so caring through the whole process, yet had a wonderful sense of humor that fits right in with my family. I'm seeing him for my second pregnancy now.

February 16th, 2010
I was very pleased with Dr.Pranikoff i had actually seen another doctor in the office for my care and surgery. Dr. Pranikoff saw me for the follow up after it and i was more pleased with him then the other doctor.

February 1st, 2010
Extremely knowledgeable and willing to discuss or explain until you are confident you understand. Direct and honest and good at what he does!

July 23rd, 2009
Loved him
I loved this physician. It was a long office wait but he had a great sense of humor, put me at ease and was very funy. he also performed surgery on me nand it was brilliant, without a hitch and he called me at home to check on me.