A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Price is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma, Rome. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Robert Price MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joel R. Price practice?
- Dr. Joel Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Price practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Millburn, NJ.
See Millburn Psychiatrists and Millburn Geriatric Doctors.