A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Price is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma, Rome. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Robert Price MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joel R. Price practice?
- Dr. Joel Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Price practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Millburn, NJ.
See Millburn Psychiatrists and Millburn Geriatric Doctors.