A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Schulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Schulman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schulman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Schulman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Schulman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Robert Schulman MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joel R. Schulman practice?
- Dr. Joel Schulman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Schulman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Internists and Rockville Pulmonologists.