A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Rach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Rach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Rach, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rach graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rach has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Monongahela Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Francis Rach MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joel F. Rach practice?
- Dr. Joel Rach has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Rach practices Urology near Monongahela, PA.
See Monongahela Urologists.