by Joann Rye on Jul 16th, 2016

Good Doc

Recent visit show details Recent visit
by L.T. on Jan 20th, 2016

The office is in a Victorian home that was once used as the town's library. Dr. Rach is very thorough with the amount of time he spends with each patient which is good, but just be prepared to sit there a while if you are accompanying the patient. The typical visit will take over 90 minutes. The doctor's bedside manner and the courteousness of the staff are not the main concern. Most important is that you receive an accurate diagnosis and he definitely does not leave "stones unturned" (not pun intended).

Dec 12th, 2015

Nice man. Made me feel very comfortable.

by Kevin Kavanaugh on Nov 2nd, 2015

Does great work with my kidney stone and other issues. I have gone to him for years.

Awful experience show details Awful experience
Oct 14th, 2015

Walked in and observed no seating, there were patients standing and others sitting on the stairs. Appointment was for 3:15 and we weren't seen until 6:00!!!!!!!!!! On top of poor waiting and seating, the office is in a house, a HOARDERS house!! There are piles of books and charts and papers everywhere, and I honestly don't know why the state hasn't shut this place down. There is also a giant sword, propeler, old equiptment laying around everywhere. The staff walked right into the "waiting room" with a urine specimen cup and in front of evrryone gave it to me and said "i need you to go pee in the room for me" very unproffessional. The doctor was extremely mean towards his staff. When I was seen by him he would ask questions and then immediately interrupt and speak over me like I was stupid. There was no apology for waiting OVER 2.5 HOURS!!!! WE WILL NEVER GO BACK AND RECOMMEND TO NO ONE!

i liked the way he expoained my problem and options for solving my problem. show details i liked the way he expoained my problem and options for solving my problem.
by ryan smida on Jan 25th, 2015

he spent alot off time with with me and eplained everything in regular words so that i could understand my problem.

Dec 31st, 2014

Most thorough Dr I've ever been to.