Radiologists
1125 E Southern Ave
Ste 300
Mesa, AZ 85204
480-412-6327
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Do NOT choose this guy  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2013

Now I have NEVER had a doctor show: 1. blatant negligence of my condition 2. not properly explain what is wrong and how to proceed 3. dictate into a machine during our appointment without first talking to me about my medical issue 4. expect me to continually remind him of my treatment history while under his care he is terrible, and I would never go back to him. do not choose this Dr.

|  Athena Tsakonas Crockett, LPC  |  show details
by with much respect and admiriation, Athena Tsakonas Crockett on Sep 7th, 2009

I contacted Dr. Rainwater for a 2nd opinion regarding my father. My father is 70 years old, and was diagnosed with lung cancer and suffered 3 strokes in a nine month period. Dr. Rainwater's immediate response to my concerns came as a breath of fresh air. His depth of knowledge in numerous areas helped to ease my distressed emotional state, and better aid my family in seeking the right course of treatment for my father. I am happy to report that after suffering massive bleeds to both temporal lobes, in conjunction with a grueling chemo/radiation treatment, My dad is not only cancer free, but mowing the lawn and swimming unassisted.